Thursday, October 14, 2021

Erection Problems - or Simply Personality?

 If you ever struggle to rise to the occasion - before you look too deep to cure any issues, you may simply be able to overcome them - with FETMET

AD RETMET

video clip of naked man with erection
Rise to the Occasion with FETMET

However even before this there are a few simple things you can try....

Simple things to try

  1. Make sure you're warm - when cold, blood flow to the extremities (including penis) is restricted (to retain heat). When hot - blood flow to extremities (incl. penis) is increased - you'll be starting off with more tumescence/swelling (possibly even a semi erection)
  2. Change the situation (as much as possible without it being odd!) to suit your personality - such as lighting, the place/room, change the dynamic through conversation/games/toys, or anything else such as having a drink - experiment?

A Fail Safe

Takes practice, but as I demonstrate in the video below - it works - and the practice is worth it. Plus the practice can be rather enjoyable too as you really get to know your own body and mind.

What is FETMET? 

It's an acronym of different training aspects that can help you rise to the occasion - as depending upon our personality, different things drive our penis - either the thought of raw erotic sex, emotion, a meaningful bond/connection, or love.

If the sexual situation is the opposite of what drives our penis we can be in trouble - but FETMET can rescue us.

In the preview video clip below I explain about FETMET, where I'm implementing the F - which is so successful it provokes a hands free erection on camera whilst I'm explaining it. Hopefully this demonstrates just how good FETMET is - but only if we practice it - I've spent a lot of time practicing - but now have many tools to help me rise to virtually any occasion - even if out of my comfort zone. However please do note 'virtually' - I'm not a machine, but FETMET gives me the confidence that I can get there, if I really want to, but sometimes do we always want to rise to the occasion - perhaps our subconscious knows better? But that's a whole other topic to explore!


The full length preview videos

  • How personality driving our penis
  • AD FETMET to rise to the Occasion 

are here at my site if you'd like to view them or contact me about this.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Erection Problems - or Simply Personality?

 If you ever struggle to rise to the occasion - before you look too deep to cure any issues, you may simply be able to overcome them - with ...