Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Exercise + Masturbation = Edging


naked trainerdoing exercising side plank with erect penis
Sexercise turns hateful exercises into something erotic!

By The Erection Coach
https://erectiondr.com/index.html

Sexercise is a great way to play and edge yourself - your whole body - not just your penis! A form of Edging that leads to more intense ejaculations just like when we edge - but sometimes - just maybe -even more intense!

Very Healthy for our body and mind too!

....do you need any more incentives?  If you do here's some more great reasons to combine exercise with masturbation:

  • totally different masturbation turns masturbation into even more of an exciting event - a form of edging
  • gets extra blood pumping to your penis
  • boosts testosterone 
  • great for erection quality 


Sexercise a Natural Edging Session
In between exercises don't just rest - have a play with your penis - get excited then instead of calming the feelings down by stopping as in edging  do an intense exercise bout. This keeps those sexual sensations and excitement just bubbling away nicely!

naked erectiondr.com playing with penis in edging exercise session


Why Abs and Masturbation -are perfect partners
Your pelvic floor muscles - aka erection muscles (one muscle makes penis more rigid just doing my erectiondr.com explanation) - are linked to your abdominals - they can work in unison to give you some great sexual feelings and pump extra blood into your penis for short bursts. Exercising for a six pack will, with a few tweaks, be absolutely great for your sexual response too!

.....then before you know it you can go into your next exercise with a hard penis


Want a Sexercise Challenge
Get yourself hard and see if you can stay erect throughout. in this picture below I am keeping erect by doing a hyper-extension one leg squats, with hip thrust, for added male sexualness! Thrusting that dick forward always gets me going! Hand behind the head for some reason just adds to my sexualness. Apologies if this is all too much info!


Get Wild - channel any sexual feelings into exercising Harder - for a Harder future erection and a more intense ejaculation coming up!

naked man interval training with erection
The dreaded interval Training is even more palatable with an erection! 


Why does Sexercise give more intense ejaculations?
When exercising - our mind body connection is stronger. Combine this with masturbation and some practice, erectiondr.com style, to allow you to become more receptive to it all - and  before you know it your body and mind become really in tune with each other - so much so that we can encourage our sexualness to rise, feeling it almost bubble up from our testicles to every working muscle, so that in time our body is that sexual organ.



Then Finally a Workout for Your Penis
The final sexercise workout. Now often I will do this in a strange position with my legs over my head, whilst squatting, or even on my head - it depends upon how wild I feel after my sexercise workout!

naked man masturbating bending over showing butt
Sexercise encourages different positions - this is one of my tamest!


The Intense Ejaculation - often accompanied with an orgasm too
Due to sensations rising plus the surge in testosterone coursing throughout our body- sexercise tends to give me orgasms too - you know one of those that accompanies an ejaculation.  Here in the picture below I'm quite restrained but on occasions during sexercise, I can become a touch uncontrollable, like in one of the edging posts or videos in BroTime.co.uk!!! How about you - if you find sexercise boosts you to a sexual frenzy? Do feel free to let me know! It all helps when we hear each others stories. 



naked coach masturbating


Then a: Post Cum Virtuous Feeling
Now sometimes if I've had a really wild self sex session with myself that involves raw sex - after ejaculating I can experience feelings of guilt. Though this is less so now I get older - as I realise how good masturbation is for us. But with sexercise I don't feel a flicker of guilt- I just feel virtuous and I hope you do too as you'll have improved your health, fitness, wellbeing - and had a great sex time and the beauty of this sexercise is - it's safe sex! 

That is as long as you train like me that is: all on your own! However if you have a workout buddy well I'll leave that for another day!

naked push up rear view of butt and testicles


©ErectionDr.com 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment

Erection Problems - or Simply Personality?

 If you ever struggle to rise to the occasion - before you look too deep to cure any issues, you may simply be able to overcome them - with ...